You Capture - Outside

Last Friday T took a day off to join us at the lake.  I love Lake Tahoe so much.  

There's the icy cold water that only feels good on warm days. 


There's the soft sand (well at the beach we were at anyway). 
The kids love digging in it and making the hole deep enough to find water.


The days are rare that daddy gets to join us.  
Sweet Pea loved that he wanted to dig with her. 


The left behind digging to enjoy the water. 


The "I'm too cool for you" sunglasses look.
(She still pronounces any cl/gl combo as "bl". 
So for Sweet Pea these are sunblasses - I'm going to miss that when she stops.)


And the obligatory weirdo at the beach picture.  
She was trying to wash the sand off her feet before she sat on her towel.  
The buckets were small, and she couldn't stand up.  
Yes, I didn't bother to help. I just took pictures. 
After all, "you're at the beach. There's sand here!"

Join Beth at Folding Laundry for more outside pictures. 

Photobucket

Comments

  1. Loved all the pictures! Sweet Pea is always adorable! Sorry hubs couldn't be there...I know the feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm laughing at the last photo, thinking about you not helping so you can get the shot. :) I love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the last one - that's definitely material for her wedding slide show!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like what Brooke said: wedding slideshow or high school graduation slide show :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful photos. i had no idea lake tahoe was so gorgeous. your little one is super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shots. The last one is so funny. Save that for first date blackmail. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is adorable. And the lake is beautiful, too. Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a fun day! I've heard Lake Tahoe is awesome.

    bec@theiheartblog

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's lookin' mighty cool in those shades! Looks like a great day together as a family... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. snort - that last shot is hysterical! I love all the beach shots. Lake Tahoe is so beautiful. My sis go married there a year ago!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the first shot with the mountains in the background. The "too cool" one made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We stopped at Lake Tahoe this summer on our way to Cupertino. I agree, it was totally beautiful! I'd love to spend more time there and go for a run!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it. The last one made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the pics! I love the last one... so funny what kids do and the contortions they get themselves into!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your photos are so fun and beautiful! I love them all but I can't stop smiling at that last one. So very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh i would love to visit Lake Tahoe too!

    Love the sunglasses shot..she's so sassy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces