The wind is howling

Literally.  And a storm is brewing.  We are slated for up to 8 inches of snow.  (I just looked that up. And I'm not happy right now.)  I have a 14-mile run tomorrow.  Mmm. Not quite sure how that's going to work.  So tomorrow may be less crazy than originally anticipated.  I can't trudge through 14 miles of 8 inches of snow.  It shall be interesting because the storm is supposed to hit tonight and lighten up midday tomorrow and then hit again Saturday night through Sunday midday.

This marathon training business is hard work.  Only time will tell what the weekend holds in the way of a run for me.

So for now, I'll head out and cram as much as I can into this morning and this afternoon.  Birthday party tomorrow for the 8yo!! Let's get this show on the road!!

Comments

  1. you mean you're not going to try 14 miles on the treadmill? ;) i'm doing a half on Sunday so I hope the weather stays nice here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Isn't running in these climates awesome? One week, our wind gusts were up to 60 MPH!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my. I hope you don't get the snow, and can get your 14-miler in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've actually done that before. Then I found a marathon training plan that was specifically for training in the winter. That helped a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces