2011 - A Day In The Life - Week 16

Sunday 4/17
Taken on the beautiful drive to Reno. 

Monday 4/18

I love Bear-cat.  He is so handsome. I'm surprised he held still. 
Granted I took about 20 other pictures of him where he had 8 eyes, 6 ears from him moving. 

Tuesday 4/19

This pretty pup was at the park and was more than happy to be loved on. 

Wednesday 4/20

Just a pic of the tat I got in San Diego last June. 
I'm still thinking up a good "26.2" to commemorate Disney.

Thursday 4/21

My girl? She's a goof.  She asked me to take her picture. 
When I was ready, she made me wait until she made this face. 

Friday 4/22

This was one of Sass's eggs.  I thought it looked like a hamster or guinea pig.  

Saturday 4/23

T and Sass dancing at the wedding we went to. 

Comments

  1. Oh, that dog reminds me so much of my family's dog.... So sweet.

    And if you've got the 13.1, you NEED the 26.2. =^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. The Bear Cat reminds me of my deceased kitty Paige. Handsome fella!
    T and Sass dancing? Awesome!
    The tat? Cool!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces