2011 - A Day in the Life - week 39

Sunday 9/25
Sweet Pea. Retro style. 

Monday 9/26

This was the bottle I picked from Klout perk. 
It's way yummy!

Tuesday 9/27

5 points to who can tell me what's wrong with this picture.

Wednesday 9/28

Man, I think she's cute...
when she's in an agreeable mood. :)

Thursday 9/29

"Mommy? Can we crochet today?"

Friday 9/30

When I was in Chicago I bought the girls "Life is Good" socks 
in their Midway Airport store.  
They were so excited to put them on and exclaimed their soft/fuzziness profusely.

Saturday 10/1

My wing girl.  She went shopping at Costco with me. 
And pushed the cart as I hobbled along on my crutches. 
I felt sharing an iced mocha frap was in order.

Comments

  1. Car looks perfectly normal to me! What agreat mom you are for sharing your drink with your wing man! She looked pretty happy about it too!
    Warm fuzzy socks would be great IF it would EVER be cool enough for them here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the perfect wingman payment.

    And is it because you can't see out the back window?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls are seriously cute. That is all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces