2011 - A Day in the Life - week 40

Wow. Week 40? Shoosh, Time.  You're going too fast.

Sunday 10/2
 My girl on her floor routine, for which she placed 3rd (I believe).  
It was nice to see her competing again.  Despite the 4+ hours for a meet, I really enjoy them. 

Monday 10/3
Almost forgot a picture.  The leaves are starting to change here. 

Tuesday 10/4

The little one and I had a busy afternoon playing games and reading stories. 
It's nice to be able to spend that time with her. 

Wednesday 10/5

Yep.  I'm back to the cloud pictures.  
I think my swimmer took this one on the way to Costco. 

Thursday 10/6

Ooh! More clouds! 

Friday 10/7

Sweet Pea waiting for her turn for picture day. 

Saturday 10/8

This is the most creative way I've ever seen my name spelled. 
Made me giggle on a Saturday morning. 


Comments

  1. What a great jump from B! I love that new spelling for you name. I might start writing your name that way from now on :) Or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodness, that gymnastics picture is unreal!! wow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces