2012 - A Day in the Life - Weeks...uhm...lots

Friday 6/29
This was my first kill and clean. 
It was either kill it or it was going to die and we waste the meat. 

Saturday 6/30

See the hidden kitty? 

Sunday 7/1
Fail

Monday 7/2

This is the stump and about 8 roots off a cottonwood tree we dug up. 
It took an excavator and 5 hours of digging to get this thing out of the ground. 

Tuesday 7/3

Picked Cayenne (Kai) up today. 
I have "joint custody".  The girls are in love and can't wait for her to come back. 

Wednesday 7/4

Kai snuggles. 

Thursday 7/5

Cheers to chapters ending. 

Friday 7/6

I woke up to this in my bed. 

Saturday 7/7

The girls might be infatuated. 

Sunday 7/8

A gymnastics expo.  I love her in gym.
So good for her confidence and learning about persistence.

Monday 7/9 

Sitting at my desk...in the corner of new kitchen. 

Tuesday 7/10

My Sass.  We were at my brother's for a bbq.  
I asked her to pose for me. 

Wednesday 7/11

A day at the lake. 

Thursday 7/12

A night run on the treadmill before spending the day on the plane. 

Friday 7/13

She's riding the metro! 

The girls on Pennsylvania Ave. with the Capital behind them. 

On the backside of Lincoln with my cousin. 

Loved the shoes and dangling legs. 

Saturday 7/14

Look! There's me, Bari, Barb, Thea (peeking through), and Audrey!
All of us together at the Natural History Museum. 
So thankful everyone was able to make the trek to see the girls and me.

Sunday 7/15

Ahhhh!!

Monday 7/16

My girls in the surf.  Me...relaxing. 

Tuesday 7/17

She was so excited because I told her she could have a second piece of chocolate cake. 
I'm not sure if it was the exhaustion of the day mixed with the offer from my uncle.
It was delicious cake.  

Wednesday 7/18

She's wearing my dad's hat...
We were on a seashell hunt.  
Just her and I. 

Thursday 7/19

Bonfire. 
Smores. 
(Thanks, Bari for the picture!)

Friday 7/20

Uhm...this is the whole reason I wanted to go to the Boardwalk in Ocean City. 


Bari and I on the boardwalk. 

Saturday 7/21

Hanging with my girl relaxing after 4 hours in the car. 
Prepping for 5 hours in the car the next day. 

Sunday 7/22

If you know my maiden name (soon to be re-activated), then you know it's not a common name. 
We buried my Granny's ashes with my Gramps today.  
This cemetery had as many of us below ground as above ground this day. 
Definitely a bizarre situation, but it was very cool.  

Comments

  1. Love all the pics but mostly love that I got to spend time with you & your family. Smooches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these pics, but that pic of B and the cake? LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces