It's Monday

The weekend is now over. I need to go make my coffee. Little S woke up at 6:30 beating on her door. Did I mention that I'm not a morning person? The roofers are back, and I'm sure the nailing is going to drive me batty. I have to get to Home Depot to return a screen door that doesn't fit my house. (I should know better by now to realize that my house is not a "standard" size in terms of finding what I need). Then it's off to Costco. Really I never understood how you could go to Costco once a week - now I know. It is the best place to shop for me and 3 girls. For one, there are snacks. Two, when I ask them to make a choice there are only 2 or 3 as opposed to normal grocery stores that have like 20. Decision making is hardest for M. She wants one of everything and after 5 minutes of standing there asking her to make a decision, I just start to walk away and she makes a decision quickly while whining, "wait for me!"

Then I have to get it all put away and kids fed and S down for her nap before I have a conference call to make. Who knows how long that is going to last. It could be 30 minutes or even up to an hour and a half. All the while nailing and thumping going on over my head.

So, that's my day. A day in the life of...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces