My first time!

So it's my inaugural post. Not sure who is going to be reading this blog. Maybe some friends, maybe some family. But I've jumped on the bandwagon. I figure that maybe I'll actually write something insightful... or maybe not, maybe just the mundane world of being a SAHM who works part-time as a home-based medical transcriptionist while schooling my 3 daughters at home. I have a wonderful husband who works his tail off for us and is incredibly supportive (most of the time. He can't be perfect all the time!). We live in Nevada. I'll get some more info up on here soon enough, but for now the heat of the day is calling and I must go get more fans for my house before we all melt away into the summer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces