Much Better

Updated to include the picture of S and her man!

Okay, that pity party is over. I apologize if you read that. But sometimes you just have to get it out!

Yesterday the girls and I went to a birthday party for a friend's 3yo. He and S are so cute together. They are constantly making eyes at each other. It's pretty adorable to watch. Especially because he is the strong silent type - a man of few words. She actually gets pretty quiet around him - which in and of itself is a minor miracle. They had a pirate theme complete with adult neighbor dressed up as a pirate. S wasn't too sure about it all until the pirate and her man sat down for a slice of pizza across the table from her.

Here they are sitting together on the counter. Can you make out the cake on the left of the picture? It was an awesome cake.




All the kids had a blast. We got home at bedtime and they promptly crashed. A good way to end the weekend. Granted they were still exhausted when they got up this morning - so not a good way to begin the week. Luckily we are taking Friday off to head out to pick apples at an apple farm with some friends.

I have a picture of S and her man on my phone. I'll see if I can't upload it.

Comments

  1. Cuuute - hopefully you can get the picture posted. We just had a pirate party when my middle one turned 7.

    I must admit, I love parties. Even if I tend to go a wee bit overboard. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that eye patch. They're adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces