New Names

Okay, so I finally got more creative with the names in my world. I made a little cheat sheet over on the side for reference. Hopefully that will make it easier for me and any of the 5 readers I may have! But I'm lazy, so I'm not going to go back and change any of my previous posts. I considered it...for half a second...and decided to maintain my status quo of being lazy. (Even though no one else is allowed to say it because I would be insulted!) (And I'm not really lazy, but I do like to do things with the least amount of energy expended for any given task - which doesn't affect quality, I promise.)

Comments

  1. So, you're not so much lazy as efficient - there's nothing wrong with that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces