2010 - A Day in the Life - week 1


I'm going to take a little leniency with this first one.  Since the year started on a Friday there will be 2 extra pictures in this first "week" of 2010.
Jan 1, 2010
My friend's cat hiding about 2 feet up in her fake Christmas tree.


January 2, 2010
The funky tile behind the faucet in my bathroom.
One of the many quirks of my old house.


January 3, 2010
Lobster bisque - made courtesy of my brother. (Love having a chef in the family!)



January 4, 2010
The start of school after the holidays.


January 5, 2010
Enjoying water from my CamelBak after her first ski lesson.



January 6, 2010
My new boots that Tiffany found for me.


January 7, 2010
Do you see the face?
(Yes, the last potato in the house was sprouting.)


January 8, 2010
Pumpkin the cat wanting to eat Sweet Pea's nest w/feather bird.
(It was her creation in preschool for "N" week.)


January 9, 2010
Sass on the trampoline.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces