2010 - A Day in the Life - Week 3

January 17

My cat Pumpkin. She does not always look this angry.

January 18

That's a lot of lines in case you were wondering.
I haven't done close to 1000 lines in a day in probably a year.

January 19


Two of the three rings I wear every day.

January 20


The Boyd's Bear statue that my mom gave us after SmartyPants was born.

January 21


The "lifesaver" at the pool.
(taken during Sass' swim lesson)

January 22


"Proof that the girls don't put things away."
Otherwise titled
"Proof that mom didn't yell at them to put their stuff away"

January 23


What I spent my weekend doing.
It was quite fruitful.  29 pages to be exact.

Comments

  1. love the ring picture...such delpth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pumpkin made me giggle. Really? She doesn't always look that angry? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. can I say I'm jealous about the last pic?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces