2010 - A Day in the Life - week 4

Can you believe that we've already made it through January? Four full weeks of 2010 have passed.  And here are my pictures to prove it!

January 24
The last light bulb finally blew out in our ugly retro chandelier. This is the replacement. 
It is not the most beautiful fixture, but it is 150% better than the old one.

January 25
Sass laid out her ski clothes anatomically the night before.
(This is too cute! There is even the hat and scarf!)

January 26

Can you say blizzard? 
Sass is in front. Smarty Pants is right behind her.

January 27

This may not seem very interesting, but if you know me - 
the fact that you can see the top of the desk at all is pretty miraculous!

January 28
Can you read the sweet note Sass left for me?
"I wanted to thank you
for being such a good mother
by filling up the coco contianer!"
(I have a sealed metal container that I keep powdered cocoa in. I use it in my coffee. 
Costco only has the single serving packets, so I have to open a bunch of packets to fill up the container.)
I love this girl.so.much.

January 29

Oh.my.sweetness! 
(Notice her eyes? *knock on wood* the vision therapy seems to be helping)

January 30 
My name tag from the retreat surrounded by my hug necklace. 
Hard to explain, but loved the extra hugs.  
I will explain another day because I think I'm going to replicate for the girls.

Comments

  1. I am so, SO glad January is almost over and we are that much closer to spring. ;p

    Great photos! LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so, SO glad January is almost over and we are that much closer to spring. ;p

    Great photos! LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that note is precious-it makes my heart swell! And the skiing looks fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces