Tell It To Me Tuesday - Another Life

Jade's question this week is if I could have a different life for just one day what would it be?

I have often thought of this question, usually in the midst of whining children and housecleaning staring me in the face.  My answer is actually quite similar to Jade's.  Although I don't have a particular place in mind, I would like it to be somewhere warm, but not warm enough to make me sweat.  Somewhere quiet where I can hear myself think.  Somewhere filled with nature.  I think of mountains with a river.  Sort of like being at the top of the Continental Divide in Colorado.  I want beautiful sunrises and sunsets to watch and enjoy the changing colors.  I want time to read, time to write, time to just be.  But one thing that would be necessary even though I'm not surrounded by people and busy-ness?  I want good food prepared and to have it show up when it's time to eat.

My day in another life would be to enjoy my senses to the fullest: sights, scents, tastes.

Comments

  1. That sounds divine! Colorado's not so far...maybe one day you can treat yourself to a solitary weekend retreat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i soooooo wanna go there right now...of course i wouldn't crowd you or eat any of your food :P

    i'd just sit next to the river with a book - forgetting about the world

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too, could use some space to read and think. Warmth without sweat would be great too. As a native Coloradoan, I can tell you it's not always perfect, but close. (:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces