2010 - A Day in the Life - week 5

January 31
This is one of Sweet Pea's favorite trucks. 
I found it lying upside down on the floor and thought it might make a neat picture.  
Yes, it does match my carpet, why do you ask?

February 1
Not a great picture by any stretch of the imagination, but can you see what my girls are doing?
They are doing the dinner dishes. They are 7 and 9.  
Yay for teamwork!

February 2

This is the fire at the ski resort where the girls take lessons. 
Sweet Pea didn't ski this week because she was sick, but she loved the fire.

February 3

My current running shoes.  
I got them a couple of weeks before my half marathon last October. 
They already have close to 300 miles on them.  

February 4

Smarty Pants is taking a cake decorating class through our homeschool co-op. 
This was her first project.  (Yes, the plate does say Merry Christmas.)

February 5

We visited the great-grandparents.  They feed this bunny that decided to call their place home. 
They believe he was a house pet who was abandoned.
The bunny is sweet and shares with the quail.

February 6

This is Bear. He is on the counter, where he shouldn't be.  His head is in the cooler bag with my mom's cat, Spike's, food in it.  She always brings Spike's food when he visits but Spike never eats it; he prefers the food my cats eat.  Bear enjoys the diversity of flavor.  After I took the picture, I promptly kicked his furry butt off my counter.  

Comments

  1. I need a piece of that cake. Yum! I might even be persuaded to do my own dishes after a taste of that. =>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the diagonal backsplash tiles! She did a great job on her cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that my cat isn't the only one who gets up on the counters!

    Great job on the cake decorating-I can't even frost evenly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces