2010 - A Day in the Life - week 8

February 21


Our last snow storm. Big, puffy, flakes. 

February 22
Practicing her "ABC game" on starfall.com

February 23

Goofy faces in the mirror.

February 24

Holy crap! We got rain! Rain you could hear while you were inside. 
Very bizarre for this area.

February 25

Sass swimming on her own. (So proud!)
And because I couldn't leave out this next one - also from the 25th.

Can I just tell you that I love where I live? The beauty amazes me.

February 26

Pleather pants for little girls (these were size 4/5). Eww. 

February 27

My dessert. Fresh, popped popcorn in my Whirley Pop.  
Popped in melted butter and sprinkled with just the right amount of salt.



Comments

  1. wow! beautiful shots! great blog. your little one is adorable :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Especially that swimming shot - gorgeous. And I totally agree about the pleather pants for little girls! Big Ewww!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't starfall.com great?? (And I'm gonna hope that pint-sized pleather was for a local kid's production of Grease or something.)

    PS: Love that rain shot! Can you send some my way?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shots - especially the second photo from the 25th. I feel the same way about where I live...in awe that I actually get to live here all of the time and not just visit when the tourists do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the funny face one! too cute! And your view is breathtaking....how beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these photos! Looks like a great week! The funny faces are just too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces