It's almost Monday

And since my week only looks slightly less chaotic than last week I think I need to get this post done now.


  1. I'm planning on getting all the girls' Girl Scout cookies delivered this week.  I want them out of my house and not hanging over my head.  
  2. I'm planning on coming up with some idea for CCD, you know, before class on Tuesday afternoon.
  3. I'm planning on enjoying the fact that I don't have to get up at 6 am on Tuesday and drag sleepy kids out of bed to go skiing. 
  4. I'm planning on getting my four runs totaling 17.5 miles done in a timely fashion w/o trying to rush through them.
  5. I'm planning on dinner including a salad every night this week.  We've been slacking off and I feel it.
  6. I'm planning on getting the kids to all their practices this week on time. 
  7. I'm planning on getting my work done as early as possible so I have time to spend with T since he's actually in town for the next two weeks!!!  
So that's my plan for the week.  What's yours?

Comments

  1. hurrah for time with T! :)

    i'm planning on using the 15 minute rule when unpacking/cleaning the new house this week after work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to make it til Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces