It's Monday again

And that means I'm planning my week.  So here goes nothin'.


  1. I am planning on running 4 days this week.  All my runs will be part of my training for Team In Training.  Two of them will be part of the Shrinking Jeans Olympics.  
  2. I'm planning on enjoying the last day of ski lessons on Tuesday.  I am so glad that I will be getting my Tuesdays back. 
  3. I'm planning on sending out some more fundraising letters.  (If you haven't donated, please consider giving whatever you feel comfortable with.  Every dollar helps!  Click on the link in my sidebar.)
  4. I'm planning on enjoy the fact that T will be here ALL week.  
  5. I'm planning on continuing with my patience with the girls.  
  6. I'm planning on continuing to do all the work that is available to me.  Need to make $$$!
  7. I'm planning on going to SmartyPants' gymnastic meet next Saturday and cheer her and her team on. 
I think that's it.  Feel free to join in and leave a link to your planning for the week.

Comments

  1. It is definitely Monday, and I could most definitely use the reminder for patience. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your schedule always makes me tired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love plans. my week is very poorly planned this week and i don't like it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces