You Capture - Work


Photobucket

I've been slacking in the creativity department.  I guess lack of sleep and long days and no time to really take pictures or blog anything substantial took it's toll over the last two weeks. 

I found two pictures that suffice as work in my house.  So those are what I will share with you. 

This was work. I don't enjoy cooking.  And I especially don't like running out of propane so I have to broil the steak instead of grill it. 


This is Sweet Pea's homework for vision therapy. We call them noodles.  
Some days she is excited about tracing them.  Other days, not so much. It can definitely be work.


Sweet Pea again.  
She was actually brave enough to feed a carrot to Buck even with his big floppy lips.
This was a first for her. 

So did you capture anything work related this week?

Comments

  1. Dinner looks yummy! Love the shot of your little girl feeding the horse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I HATE that running out of propane for the grill! ARGH!

    Adorably brave little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job, Sweet Pea! I love that shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm working on visiting all the blogs linked up to You Capture today. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steak looks yummy! Love the horse picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't like cooking either. It's definitely work for me too.
    Great capture of Sweet Pea working at feeding the horse!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't like cooking either. Ugh.

    That's a great short with her and the horse.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i bet it wasn't work eating that dinner - it looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that sweet little hand feeding that sweet little horse while those sweet little curls blow in the breeze ... too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the last shot - way more fun than the work I do on computers every day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your comment on my post. The vinyl is actually a lovely avocado green...the house was swimming in green, orange and yellow. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces