12 years

Twelve years ago this is what we looked like.  


Ten days after this? I put T on a bus for MEPS which would take him to San Antonio for basic training.  
I wouldn't see him again for almost 7 weeks. 

In the last 12 years we have:
 moved 5 times
lived in 7 houses
gained 1 dog
lost 1 dog
lost 2 cats
added 3 cats
had 3 kids
bought 3 cars
bought 3 houses

And had too many memories to count
both good and bad. 
The good outweighing the bad by a lot.

This morning I woke up to this


and 




I couldn't ask for a better partner to go through this crazy life. 
I am blessed. 





Comments

  1. So sweet!!!!!! Now you can mate like peniguns:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! The card was so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you both!! To many more years of happiness! And penguins. Don't forget the penguins. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your 12-year tally. And congrats to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats you two!

    It's scary that I *remember* 12 years ago...so happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary! I love the card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhh...how sweet! Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces