HR2010

Tomorrow I will be picking Tiffany and J up at the airport.  We will be headed out to a fantabulous dinner for T's birthday courtesy of my brother who, by the way, is an awesome chef.  So awesome in fact that I have eaten things he has prepared knowing that I do.not.like some of the ingredients only to love how he blended flavors.  Delish.  Friday morning after T and J take the girls out for a field trip, Tiffany and I will head to the airport.  Where are we going? Well it's a state that I lived in for four years and couldn't wait to leave.  One that I never thought I would be so dang excited to get back to.  Why do you ask, am I excited? Because I get to the meet the following people.

Christy
Lisa
Amanda
Elaine
Thea
Audrey
Heather

We will then proceed to eat, drink, and be merry when we all meet up in San Antonio.  We have a jam-packed weekend filled with running/walking (at the butt-crack of dawn especially for us west-coasters), food, naps, booze, and I'm just going to assume lots of laughter and pictures.

I am so excited.  My soul needs a little sisterhood.

Comments

  1. Sounds like a fabulous time! Hope you ladies have a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fabulous weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Riverwalk and margaritas (and maybe some tres leches cake) ... Sounds like delicious fun! Hope you have a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a feeling that we are all going to get along famously...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces