You Capture - Sweet

Photobucket

I missed last week's You Capture.  I just didn't have any extra energy to give to searching out "fresh" ideas.  And I have to admit I sighed when I saw Beth's tweet that You Capture was up.  I couldn't even remember what the topic of the week was let alone know if I actually took any pictures that fit the bill.  I haven't been taking as many pictures in general lately.  I've been struggling with maintaining my picture-a-day routine.  But in downloading pictures I took today, I found one that definitely fits the bill. 

My Sweet Pea.  Leaning up against my stomach looking up at me.  She definitely has it in her to be SWEET.

So what did you capture this week? Any sweetness?

Comments

  1. That's a great angle. And I love the processing here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her big, beautiful eyes! Pick up the camera and keep going. She's sweet enough to capture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...now that IS cute!! And sweet! She has such gorgeous and sweet eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. look at those beautiful eyes! sweet capture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Sweet picture. This reminds me of my little one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun picture. Frame worthy really. And so very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. she's beautiful! I agree with Colleen, gorgeous eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that's the picture in the dictionary for the definition of sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is a beautiful photo. Nice composition, a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great picture. Those beautiful eyes are too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What beautiful big brown eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, she is! I go through "dry spells" too. And it's hard to force myself to take photos, unless I have something specific in mind. Beth's You Capture usually inspires me to look for things, and often sets off a chain reaction and then I have to rein myself in! There're things I really really want to photograph, right now, but I have no way of getting to them (car-less right now), so I just have to wait and hope I'm still inspired. Good luck! You do take great photos, by the way. =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet! I love the angle of this shot! It's so typical of a day with little ones. I'm going to make an effort to try capturing that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those big brown eyes slay me! This is definitely a "sweet" shot, girl!

    p.s. See you tomorrow!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. You had me with those deep chocolate eyes...precious!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very fitting! She's has the sweetest big, brown eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces