10 Reasons

Ten Reasons I Love My Family
(family = those who fit the description as follows; which can include friends and possibly exclude blood relatives.)
  1. I have their unwavering support - even when they might disagree with me.  If they know I believe in what I'm doing, they offer their 100% support w/o criticism. 
  2. I enjoy their company - ranging from hanging out and not saying much to enjoying an activity together. 
  3. They can make me laugh - from the kids being silly to a look crossing someone's face.  It can lead to easing the tension and break up the craziness of the day, reminding me to have fun.
  4. They make contact just to say "hi, how's it going?" 
  5. They cook for me.  I don't enjoy cooking.  I only do it because my family needs nourishment.  When the cooking is done for me, I feel relieved. 
  6. They make me think and re-evaluate, especially the kids.  Why am I doing things the way I am? Should I be doing it that way?
  7. They help me be a better person.  I try harder to be a good person because I want them to see me trying and sometimes failing.  I'm not perfect, and I don't want anyone to think I'm trying to be.  Nor do I want others to think they have to be perfect in order to receive my love. 
  8. They surprise me with their generosity.
  9. They love me.
  10. They've got my back.  I know if I ever needed *anything*, I could call on them.  
What are 10 reasons you love who you love?  Join in at Jade's place and let us know! 

Tell it to me Tuesdays

Comments

  1. Aw what a sweet list! I love people who love to laugh and are good at making others laugh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it nice to know that someone has your back no matter what? i'm blessed with quite a few someones

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the post, Kirsten! And you are right, sometimes "family" doesn't necessarily included blood relatives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great list K. there are a lot of people that I consider family that aren't related to me either. Family is who you hold closest to your heart...whether it has the same DNA or not!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this list is awesome. Print it out and hang it on the fridge awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces