2010 - A Day in the Life - week 18

Sunday
Race bib, shirt, and medal. 
Aside from the ankle, it was a great run. 

Monday

Love the clouds and mountains in this one. 

Tuesday

Mother's Day card and pictures of the girls that went in the mail for my Granny - 
mother of 7, grandmother of 9, great-grandmother of 3 - who turns 89 this year!

Wednesday 
Look at the pretty weeds in our front yard!

Thursday 

This caught my eye - something about the red and the green together.  I was dropping Sass off at T's office so he could take her to swim practice after work. 

Friday 

Sass at the park. I love when I catch them mid step and in the air.

Saturday 

This was the day I didn't take any pictures.  We had friends over for dinner.  
They took this one of T and I.  Aww. Aren't we cute? 

Comments

  1. totally adorable. and i like the weeds that look like flowers too...better then the ugly leafy kind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your grandmother is 89? that's incredible! :) hope you had a great mother's day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the clouds and the mountains photo. And the weeds are at least pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces