2010 - A Day in the Life - Week 25

June 20
The view of Moose Pond from the dock at dusk. 

June 21

This is 3 generations of Sweet Pea's.  
Well not really, but Granny just turned 89, my cousin is 19, and my Sweet Pea is 4. 
The younger ones were named after the eldest.  

June 22

One of the many damselflies that we saw everywhere we went.

June 23

Iconic (to me) housing in Kennebunkport, ME

June 24

We never did see a moose.  :(

June 25

Full moon reflecting on Moose Pond.  Last night of the reunion. 

June 26
(zip. nada. zilch)

Comments

  1. I love all of the pictures. The three generations, the moose crossing, the view at dusk. Awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love that insect...and I don't' normally say that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces