2010 - A Day in the Life - Week 27

Sunday
(I think Snowy might need an intervention.)

Monday


Have I mentioned I love where I live? 
And...


Because at the end of the hike, exhaustion and sore legs still lead to a picture of what they accomplished.  
And what they accomplished was 4.9 miles up and 4.9 miles back. 

Tuesday 
(fail)

Wednesday


Fresh ground coffee. Smells good.

Thursday


At the end of her 25 m breaststroke. 

Friday 
(fail x2)

Saturday 

Sass's first tri - done w/part 1.

Comments

  1. I see nothing wrong with Snowy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. step away from the beer snowy (and april :P)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How's the mood now?

    I love the end of the hike picture. That's classic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful...i wanna go there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Snowy. And Sass's first tri. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces