2010 - A Day in the Life - Week 31

Sunday
Yum-o wine.  

Monday

What time I got done working. And yes, technically it was Tuesday. 

Tuesday

Sass at her second meet. Love how the water is still pouring off of her as she comes out of the water.

Wednesday
(fail)

Thursday

Sweet Pea was having so much fun launching herself in the kiddie pool. 
Essentially belly flopping into the water. 

And because I missed Wednesday, here's one of SmartyPants hesitantly stepping off the diving board.


Friday

The prep for my 12-miler in the morning. 

Saturday

Sweet Pea at her t-ball game Saturday morning. 
Love the faux-beaver look.  

Comments

  1. I love the photo of Sass at her meet. Great action shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great. I love the one of Sass so much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces