2010 - A Day in the Life - Week 32

Sunday
These flowers came from a friend...
with the vase.  
Do you like both?

Monday

My Sweet Pea rawking the 80's headband 'do.

Tuesday

Samples of the only allergy drug that seem to work for me. 
My PCP actually had some in the office. 
His nurse gave me all of them. 
I'm much happier now. 

Wednesday

Our two biggest carrots from the garden.  
They were so sweet and yummy.

Thursday

Random sunflower growing in our backyard. 
We didn't plant it. 
I almost pulled it as a big ass weed two weeks ago. 

Friday

Our Bear-cat "wearing" T's Air Force BondiBand.
Bear wasn't impressed with it's wicking capabilities.  

Saturday

(picture from the phone)
Dinner out for pizza with T and Sweet Pea. 
The older girls were having a sleepover at the lake w/my parents. 


Comments

  1. so glad you didn't pull the sunflower - its beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love random flowers. So glad you didn't pull the sunflower up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love Bear with the Bondi Band.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!
    Love the bondiband kitty. holy carrot, batman!

    and i thought those were condoms at first glance. turned out to be allergy stuff. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the lovely comment!

    Your girls are adorable! Love the 80's headband look! And growing fresh veggies....I wanna do that so bad! Someday, when we can actually live somewhere during that season!

    Absolutely LOVE your cat pic!!!!! Kinda spooky too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces