2010 - A Day in the Life - Week 33

Wow! Can you believe it? Week 33. Time is aflyin'!

Sunday
Totally blurry cat picture. But she was stalking Bear-cat
and it was the only picture I took on Sunday.

Monday
(fail whale)

Tuesday

Sweet Pea was dancing away to the CD the older two got from VBS this year. 

Wednesday

Fresh strawberries from the farmer's market. 
They were equal in sweetness to the ones we grew earlier this year.

Thursday

The sunflower revisited. 
Now there are two!

Friday

The sand chairs daddy made at the beach. 
T ditched work to join us at our last weekday at the lake for the summer. 
(Boo! to all the things that took up our beach time this year)

Saturday

The minute I saw this picture of Sweet Pea, I saw my mom's expression in her eyes. 
I've never seen my mom in her until this picture.  It is 100% Gramma. 

Comments

  1. Beautiful pictures. I even like the fuzzy cat picture because he looks like our LuLu and I miss her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last shot of your daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love our cat. And the last shot of your daughter is so freaking cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! The beach one makes me want to take a vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! I love that you can see your mom in Sweet Pea. That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear God - how did Sweet Pea get so big? Am I even gonna recognize her when you come to visit???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces