2010 - A Day in the Life - Week 34

Sunday
This is my mom's baby, Spike. 
For some reason this picture made me laugh. 

Monday

Sweet Pea's first day of pre-K. 
And she will correct you if you say "preschool"
because that's *totally* different. 
I love the Chuck Taylor flames.  I'm gonna miss those in size "cute little feet".

Tuesday

The best I could do of the beautiful nearly-full moon. 

Wednesday

Post dinner T laid down on the cough. 
Sweet Pea jumped under the blanket with him. 
I had to document it, to which T's response is obvious. 

Thursday

Central California view of the Sierra Nevada mountains. 

Friday

My parents, brother, and I at the reception after my aunt's funeral. 
Everyone but me was on some multiple number of drinks. 
(hence the smiles)
I was driving home, so no drink for me. 

Saturday

My gear ready for the morning 14-mile run!

Comments

  1. Sweat Pea looks adorable for Pre-K. :) And I love the photo of Spike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! Sweet Pea looks like she is ready to go! I wish I had my workout stuff ready like that1

    ReplyDelete
  3. 14 miles? Holy hell, girl - you're insane! But I already knew that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there. I'm a new follower who's training for her first half, and wanted to say hello to a fellow "Kirsten." (Do you pronounce with the long E sound or the ER sound?) I've nominated you for a blog award if you'd like to stop by. http://kyratx-afoodiegetsfit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces