2010 - A Day in the Life - Week 37

Sunday
Family day at the Idaho Air National Guard. 
I've never seen an inflatable climbing wall before. 
The 9yo didn't hesitate on climbing to the top...
in a skirt.
It was about 20 feet up. 

Monday
(fail)

Tuesday
A day at the park. 
Getting in my H2O.

Wednesday

It's a little blurry, but the look in Pumpkin's eye and her perky ears? 
It's better than the picture taken just before it with her ears all twitchy.

Thursday

My monthly board package. 
(Shh. Don't tell. It's still in the wrapper. Must get it done.)

Friday

Sweet Pea and I in the outdoor backseat of a 1931 something-or-other that was at the 
Show and Shine benefitting my niece. 
The car in focus and us out of focus is what happens when you hand your camera to a random car guy. 

(picture #2 - I'm including it because, well, my blog and I did miss Monday)

This is our head gymnastics coach's cars.  He races cars. 
McKenna used to go to their gym when she was SmartyPants' age and was good. 
He and his son showed up in support.
Love that he spray painted his car for her. 

Saturday

The bracelets we had made to sell for fundraising.  
They say "Team McKenna"
If you want one, let me know. 
1 for $3, 2 for $5.  100% profit goes to the family.

Comments

  1. I'm totally telling about your board package. Now. Who do I tell? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and Monday was not a fail. You drove all the way home without killing your kids. Success!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces