2010 - A Day in the Life - Week 38

Sunday
Homemade salsa with tomatoes from the garden. 
It was yummy.  I ate it for dinner. 

Monday
fail

Tuesday
My mom folded clothes when she was babysitting for me. 

Wednesday
This was one of the oops that came with the bracelets we ordered to fundraise for my niece.
My MIL found it and thought that I needed it. 

Thursday

The 9yo made a sign for the school room. 

Friday
After visiting my niece in the hospital, 
T and I stopped at In & Out for dinner. 
It tasted so yum. 
Though the salt content was high as on Saturday during my run
 my fingers were so swollen. 
Yes, I hydrated a lot.

Saturday

The table set up at the Car Show this weekend. 
We sold bracelets and took donations for my niece and her family.  

Comments

  1. I pray McKenna is doing better this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. in & out *drool* and homemade salsa is the best!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the salsa and the random superwoman bracelet! I'm also hoping McKenna is doing better....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces