2010 - A Day in the Life - Week 39

This is belated because I didn't have wifi access at T's aunt's house this past weekend! 
But it's here. 

Sunday
Re-taught the girls how to play war.  
It was hours of fun for them.

Monday
The kitty dinner que. 

Tuesday
The state of my kitchen table. 
Bondi's for sale, the laptop for posting, notebooks for record keeping. 
Fundraising is a tough business. 
But so worthwhile. 

Wednesday

A requested hairdo. 

Thursday
There is goofy in my house! 

Friday
The beautiful sunset we saw in the middle of the California desert. 
The girls' first response to seeing it, 
"why don't you stop and take a picture, mom?"

Saturday
Eels are creepy! 
(Long Beach Aquarium)



Comments

  1. gorgeous sunset! too bad we can't say the same about the eel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I triple love that hairdo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude. I want my hair to be done up like that!
    What a gorgeous sunset too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next time K has a gymnastics meet, you need to come do her hair. And bring one of those sunsets with you. Maybe I'll share one over Lake Michigan :)

    ps-I think eels are cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed. Eels are creepy. Love the braid! Very pretty. And that sunset is absolutely gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sunset is gorgeous!

    And Chloe always looks mad in photos. I'm happy to see that her twin seems to look angry too, especially when it comes to food :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces