2010 - A Day in the Life - week 40

How the heck did we just finish week 40 of the year.  That means there is only 12 weeks left of 2010.

Sunday

Girls on a wall. 
My three with T's cousin's 2 girls. 

Monday
We met Mickey!

Tuesday
We had snow in the mountains on our way back from SoCal.
I was a smidge worried.  I didn't have a jacket or closed toe shoes. 
I breathed through all the "what-ifs" going through my head.

Wednesday
Fail

Thursday
Spike.  aka "The Prince of Dorkness" as he's known in my house. 

Friday
I have mixed emotions about seeing deer this far in town.  I love seeing them, 
but that means their food sources are low outside of town. 
They've been spotted this far in town for many years now. 

Saturday
Love this slogan. 
Might need to get me a t-shirt with it. 





Comments

  1. Love the slogan and the deer photo, though I'm sad about both - one, that the deer don't have enough food and two, cancer is just sad in general.

    And snow???!!!??? Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a week! Each day looks like it couldn't possibly belong in the same week as the one before it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a t-shirt with that on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You might have to do that 5k just to get the t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter would DIE if she met Mickey. Not literally of course but she would be crazy beside herself.

    The deer. Beautiful and so sad, too.

    And the snow? Ugh. Let's not speak of it, mkay?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces