2010 - A Day in the Life - week 45

Sunday
This one is for Elaine and Tiffany
And you should go take a peek at Tiffany's place. 
She just had a sweet baby boy!

Monday
 A beautiful autumn day!


Tuesday
I love this look on Sass' face!

Wednesday

 The first snow!
It was melted an hour later, but it sure was pretty coming down.

Thursday
fail - spent Veteran's day w/the family. Got new cold-weather gear for running.

Friday
Count the fingers.  
Did you count them? 
There would be 18 of them.  
One for each of the 18 miles I ran this night.  
You can read more about it later here.

Saturday

Is this not the ultimate in sweet puppy face?
This is Tiffany's Golden, Simba. 
Big, lovable, sweet and fulfilled my need for puppy love.

Comments

  1. Beautiful shots, K! I might need to do this next year - my photog skills could use the help!

    Sass looks SO much like you in that picture - I never noticed before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a pretty puppy! And Sass looks JUST like you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the 18 miles!! And I love the dog - and the name Simba. I'm a huge Lion King fan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I adore Simba. Your daughter looks so much like you. And I love the 18 mile shot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful snow!!!

    and lvoe the 18 miler pic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally just getting caught up on your blog. Again. LOVE the gnomes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces