Lost

My voice.  I've never lost it before.  I'm not sure if it has to do with the beginnings of whatever crazy sinus thing I have going on mixed with my 3+ hours out in the cool air running Friday night, but my sinuses have mostly cleared, but I sound like I've got a 3-pack-a-day smoking habits.  It's sexy.  No really.

But I'm glad that I've been gone during feeling this way.  Because only having to focus on me and my stuff when I'm not feeling 100% is so much easier than playing, mom/teacher/chauffeur/employee.

Which will all start back first thing Wednesday morning after not enough sleep tomorrow night.  My flight doesn't get in until 10:45 and then there's the 45-minute drive home.  Ugh.  I'm tired thinking about it.

But then I get to sleep in my own bed and wake up to having an 8yo.  And then plan the subsequent party on Saturday.

So with that, I'm off to bed.

Comments

  1. Boo. Get some rest and I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, sorry about your voice. Drink tons of water and try not to talk too much. Sucking on hard candies (not cough drops-they are drying) can help too. Have a safe trip home and enjoy your own bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh! My voice is also gone, I think it's allergy related. Just as sexy. I alternate between annoying hoarse voice and whispering. Need to resolve it! Good luck! Hope you're enjoying your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack. I hope you feel better. Thank goodness you're solo so you can focus on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yuck!! Hope you feel better soon. Get some rest (if you can!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do that at the beginning of every school year. Sexy is right! Hope it passes soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces