2010 - A Day in the Life - week 48

Sunday
Love Joe-Joe's. Went to get a box and eggnog.
Found *chocolate* eggnog and had to try. 

Monday

My new Baltic Amber necklace. 

Tuesday

The beauty that surrounds me every day. 

Wednesday

The new phone. 

Thursday

This was the snuggly bed Sweet Pea made in the living room while watching a movie.
The bed included 5 pillows and a fleece blanket. 
I wanted to join her. 
She wouldn't let me.

Friday

The handmade cards I won from Jaime!
Thanks!

Saturday

Delish popcorn that I had for dessert. 
A little butter and seasoned salt. 

Comments

  1. Nice shots! What photo app are you using to get those vintage-y shots?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. Joe Joes. I want some NOW. The peppermint ones are SO good. BUT. We don't have TJ's here so I am S.O.L.

    Unless of course you want my address... ;P

    Love your new necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your week. especially if it involves joe-joes.
    The necklace is beautiful as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces