2010 - A Day in the Life - week 49

Sunday

My trusty water belt for running. 

Monday

Mmm. Chocolate!
And it was free!
Thanks Sisterhood and Attune Foods!

Tuesday

Mmm. Chocolate!
This wasn't free, but samples at Costco? Can be a bad thing.

Wednesday

The kitteh has a tree in the house to hid underneath!

Thursday

Self portrait of me at work. 
I don't have those hair wings anymore. 
Finally got my hairs cut. 

Friday

The 10yo and 8yo made a Christmas tree out of duplo blocks. 

Saturday

Sweet Pea at her birthday party opening a present she 
*really* liked but was to shy to be loud about it. 
This face? Is true contained joy. 

Comments

  1. I got my chocolate from shrinkingjeans too! It was pretty good :) I'm trying not to eat it all in one sitting, cuz I think that would be bad.

    Glad Sweat Pea had such a fun birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the picture if Sweet Pea. And Chloe has a similar spot underneath our tree. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces