2010 - A Day in the Life - week 50

AACK!!

Sorry.  Had to put that out there. How can we really only have two weeks left of 2010? Dang I can't believe that I actually have done pretty good on accomplishing a year in pictures.  Granted, I still have two weeks to go, but I will have more time, so I should have no excuses.  

Sunday

T and Sweet Pea playing Angry Birds.
T *might* be addicted. 
He's on level 10. Started playing a week ago.

Monday

Coffee at work time. 

Tuesday

You can always tell when a storm is coming. 
The mountains start disappearing.

Wednesday

Love the clouds in this one. 

Thursday

Time when I was done working. 
Earliest all week. 

Friday

Freshly fallen snow on a branch in my front yard.

Saturday
My snuggly boy.  

Comments

  1. i know it makes for difficult runs, but that snow is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the snow on the branch and your sleepy kitty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the snow photo!! And of course I love the kitty photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am addicted to Angry Birds. IJS.

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces