2011 - A Day In The Life - Week 2

Sunday 1/9/11

The face of a marathoner!

Monday - 1/10/11

Epcot at night!

Tuesday 1/11/11

It's a crappy phone picture, but out our plane window, we saw another plane.

Wednesday 1/12/11

My new bumper sticker. 
Had to wash the area on my truck so I could put it on. 

Thursday 1/13/11

Double rainbow. 
It was breath-taking. 
Sorta felt like that guy on the youtube video.

Friday 1/14/11

Beautiful sunset out my front door. 

Saturday 1/15/11

Do you see the collie dog face in the clouds? 
Because that's all I can see. 

Comments

  1. Great shots this week, especially the one of that awesome marathoner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just a good week all around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a GREAT week! Love the Epcot photo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces