2011 - A Day In The Life - Week 3

Sunday 1/16
The gymnast's beam routine. 
It was one of her best...until she lost her balance during her dismount.

Monday 1/17
It was a beautiful day for a hike - mid 60s in January. 
Unheard of.  

Tuesday 1/18

We now have three of these in the house. 
Not sure I'm thrilled about it.

Wednesday 1/19

Loved the clouds with the sun brightly shining against the blue skies. 

Thursday 1/20

Sidewalk chalk that was left in the driveway. 
I drove over it. :)

Friday 1/21

This is a still frame of the dog I grew up with - Sparky. 
The girls & I spent the evening w/my parents watching old
8-mm movies from my childhood. 

Saturday 1/22

Can you say yum? 
This is their latest flavor. 

Comments

  1. Emma has about 7 of those infernal rodents and they are like fingernails on a chalkboard to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo from the hike is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sun/clouds shot.

    Also not thrilled with those 'pets' my children have either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE, LOVE LOVE Wednesdays shot! Also, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ORANGE?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces