You Capture - Circles

I like circles.  I mean how can you not? No sharp points or harsh angles.  Just smooth, beautiful, roundness.  Like chubby baby cheeks.  Sadly, I had no chubby baby cheeks available to me to take pictures of.  So you're stuck with these.  I will also admit that all of these pictures were taken with instagram on my phone.  I puffy heart instagram.

Clementines aka cuties. 
We eat a lot of cuties in our house.




I'm excited to see what everyone else found this week!
Go check out Beth's place and find out.

Photobucket

Comments

  1. Love the third photo. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I eat a lot of cuties, too. Yum. (I love the shot of the glass....)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that second shot - very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the last one!
    And we eat a lot of "cuties" in our house too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love cuties!! And that photo is making me want some!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure what that final shot is of, but it's great! What a fun circle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots! I love the third one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So super cool. I love clementines. I always get sad when they leave the grocery store. There is just something so great about buying a crate of pretty clementines!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice - love the second and third shots!

    Jan from the Sushi Bar

    ReplyDelete
  10. I lcoe that second shot, what a great perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos! I love cuties too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great shots! Love the glass...and the orb is also really cool. Nice job!

    Tiffany
    www.noordinaryhomestead.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like the last shot, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yum, clementines. Love 'em.

    And I don't know what it is exactly, but I lurve that shot of the glass!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Like the last shot! What is it? Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great shots! I never thought about oranges! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces