You Capture - Doorways

Photobucket


I was quite excited about this challenge.  Since I was going to be at Disney World this past weekend (for a little thing called a marathon), I figured there would be lots of fun doorways to capture.  I will admit that I forgot about the challenge for most of the day we spent at Epcot, but remembered in time to take these.

This is in Morocco.



England


Germany


And one of the entrances to the hotel we stayed at.  

Head over to  Beth's to see what other doorways were captured this week. 

Comments

  1. I am jealous of that trip (in a few ways),and I can't wait to hear about the marathon(!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The third one is my favorite! Great Capture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning photos. I love the Moroccan door.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that last shot, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first shot - great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent place to find cool doors! Love the Moroccan one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I spent a bit of time near those Germany doors - thanks for the fun memory :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so jealous of your trip. :) Very fun doors, though!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces