2011 - A Day In The Life - Week 6

Sunday 2/6
Homemade green chile stew.  It was delicious.  
I made enough to freeze for future dinners. 

Monday 2/7

My lunch
Corn tortilla, fried egg, green chile stew, and cheese.  
Oh.my.

Tuesday 2/8

Purdy

Wednesday 2/9

Wild boar head.  
Sing it with me. 
"Hakuna mata!"

Thursday 2/10

Two of my sweet girls actually being sweet on each other.

Friday 2/11

A real smile. 
In her new clothes from the shopping spree T's parents took the girls on.

Saturday 2/12

New running shoes!


Comments

  1. The chili recipe must find it's way to may inbox. Soon.

    Beautiful girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for new shoes! You needed them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We made chili this week too!!

    Gorgeous pic of the girls!

    AND WOOHOO for the new kicks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. shopping sprees make me smile too! How do you like the new shoes? What kind did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  5. beauties!! (the girls & the shoes, hehehe)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your girls are beautiful.

    And I love your new shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGee that lunch looks tasty! And good to see all the girls of "Girl's World". ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces