The ABC's of me

Okay, fine.  I'm jumping on the bandwagon.  I waited for a while before I jumped on the accent vlog one and I finally caved.  So without further ado.

Age: 34
Bed Size: Queen
Chore you hate:  Putting away laundry or cleaning the bathrooms.
Dogs:  For the first time in my life I don't have a dog.  I miss having a dog, but they're a lot of work.  
Essential start of your day:  Coffee
Favorite Color:  Purple
Gold or silver:  Silver
Height: 5'4"
Instruments I play (or have played): Piano
Job Title: Aside from "mom" I am a medical transcriptionist
Kids: Three girls, 10, 8, and 5.
Live: Northern Nevada
Mom's Name: Maxine
Nickname:  Does "Mean Mommy" count?
Overnight hospital stays: None.
Pet Peeve:  Can it be a peeve in response to a peeve? It annoys the snot out of me when T bugs me about the messy state of my truck.  
Quote from a movie: "My fingers hurt." "Well, now you're back's gonna hurt because you just pulled landscaping duty!" Happy Gilmore.
Right or left handed:  Right
Siblings: One older brother, Eric.
Time you wake up:  Depends on where I have to be or what's going on. Usually between 7:30 and 8.
Underwear: Bikinis
Vegetables you dislike: Cucumbers, bell peppers, beets, okra, 
What makes you run late: My family.
X-rays you've had done: Aside from the usual dental x-rays, I've had cervical spine films (one to show the straight pin stuck in my throat), and lower leg films.
Yummy food you make: I make a mean enchilada and green chile stew.
Zoo animal:  Love the big cats - lions, tigers, snow leopards.  Wish they could curl up on the end of my bed on a cold winter night.

Comments

  1. So fun - glad everyone is doing this :) The peeve about a peeve cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I loved the peeve about the peeve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's cool that you've never stayed overnight in the hospital... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stew sounds awesome. I'd love the recipe. I also think it's cool that you've had three kids and never stayed overnight in a hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this... good way to preserve memories!

    P.S. you won my blog giveaway! email me at natalie @ thebobbypin.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love learning more about my friends!! Great ABC's!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heh. Mean mommy. Good one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces