2011 - A Day In The Life - Week 15

Sunday 4/10
Gold Medal Ribbon from Baskin Robbins
My favorite. 

Monday 4/11

A mama and her baby. 
I'm totally in love with the sheep this year. 
They are so cute and fuzzy.

Tuesday 4/12

So far out of the new flavors (The JuiceBox) this is my favorite. 


Wednesday 4/13

I was told I needed to print this out and hang it up. 
This is my Sweet Pea with a mouth full of pretzels who *asked* for her picture to be taken. 

Thursday 4/14
Fail. No pictures on the camera. No pictures on the phone. 

Friday 4/15

T and I out for an afternoon matinee as our anniversary date. 
(Our regular babysitters (my parents) are out of town this week and our anniversary is the 18th)

Saturday 4/16

Molasses cookie.  So very yum.  I ate two.  And I don't regret it. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces