2011 - A Day In The Life - Week 17

Sunday 4/24
Post Easter egg hunt in our backyard. 

Monday 4/25 - nada

Tuesday 4/26

 Panoramic of my back yard courtesy of the app Photosynth. 
Can't wait to take some pictures with it on a hike. 

Wednesday 4/27

T had a friend bring this tank back from Vegas for me. 
His instructions? "Smallest you can find."
(T *may* like my runner's body.)

4/28 - Thursday

Sass at her swim meet doing her 25 m breast stroke.  
She took 6 seconds off her previous 25 m meet time.  So proud of her!

Friday 4/29

Pre-emptive strike against race-day dehydration. 

Saturday 4/30
Me, Beki, Ashley (and my Sass in the middle) at the Rock-N-River Expo. 



Comments

  1. My favorite is definitely the last one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of Sass swimming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I LOVE that last shot!! And I love T's instructions to your friend on the shirt. Oh and the swimming shot is good too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your pictures! I especially love the pic of Little Sass swimming!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces