2011 - A Day In The Life - Week 19

Sunday 5/8
This is our good friend Ray with the girls. 
They haven't seen him since Sweet Pea was just a baby. 
All the love? Right before he left.  

Monday 5/9

I live in this area.  May saw snow in the mountains.  
My dad went snowboarding last week.  

Tuesday 5/10

This is the wall in front of Sweet Pea's preschool. 
I love the geometric shapes of them. 

Wednesday 5/11

On my walk home from Bunco.  In the dark.  Such a pretty sky. 

Thursday 5/12

It really works!! 

Friday 5/13

Our house? Straight down this road.  
I love the mountains and the clouds

Saturday 5/14
This was Tina.  She was an abandoned wild horse.  
She's about 3 months old here.  Oh.my.cute! 
Better than the baby sheep because I could pet her. 


Comments

  1. Cool panaoramic. The baby horse - I about died from the cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, that panoramic is GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces