2011 - A Day In The Life - Week 20

What a week it was! 

Sunday 5/15
Look! Mountains and clouds! 
Bet I've never posted any of *those* before. ;)

Monday 5/16

Black cat crossed my path. It's good he's a sweetie. 

Tuesday 5/17

My eyes have always been my favorite attributes. 
But I am working on the arms.  (See below)

Wednesday 5/18

Planning my walk between Fitbloggin and Connections Academy.

Thursday 5/19

My in-flight beverage of choice. 

Friday 5/20

Me rawkin the one-armed pushups! 
I will be doing more of these. Gotta work on my guns for Tough Mudder.

Saturday 5/21

Post dinner drinks and music started here. 
(Sorry it's blurry. I really had only had one drink at this point.)

Comments

  1. your arms are amazing-they felt great when you hugged me!!


    xos


    and damn, you are even more badass in person!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed with your mad push-up skills. And I'm jealous of your drink of choice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely bad ass! You know I love you-so don't squish me with those rocking guns when you hug me again in June!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patrick was just talking about how cool it would be to do the mudder run thing. I told him it would require him to actually WORK OUT ahead of time as it's really intense. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces