#insaneroadtrip day 23

Another early morning. After a horrible night's sleep. The kids didn't sleep well and so by default I didn't. I maybe had about 4 hours of interrupted sleep last night. So when I woke up at 4:45 with my alarm set for 5? I just decided to get up. We were out the door by 6 a.m. I'm nothing if not a well oiled machine. And off I go into the new morning light.


I didn't take many pictures today due to my exhaustion. We stopped in Lexington for breakfast. Ten minutes after getting back on the road the sky opened up and we got poured on. I like rain. And it rained on and off in varying degrees for the next couple hours.



I had my first meal at Panera. My broccoli cheese soup was quite yummy.


I was quite excited to be seeing my girl, Bari, though.



We shared some sweet tea vodka and hung out. I even got to meet the infamous Squirt. I may have been more smitten than she.



Tomorrow? Not exactly sure what's on the agenda tomorrow. And I'm okay with that. I get to hang out here so all is good.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

  1. I ate at Panera yesterday, on the way back. It's so good!

    You and Bari are SO cute together!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm. The broccoli cheese soup at Panera is my fave. And Squirt is pretty cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Capture - DOF

You Capture - Best Shot

You Capture - Faces